Cosmetic Dermal Fillers IN Alpharetta, GA
add volume to face & lips
enhance your natural Appearance with dermal fillers
Dermal Fillers are used to add volume under the skin to the face and lips to enhance your natural appearance. Volume loss in the face and lips is a normal part of the aging process. Skin laxity and loss of collagen allows the deep fat pads in the face to shift positions and “slide” down the face creating hollows and volume loss.
This hollowed appearance makes you look older and less “plump” and filled. Dermal Fillers are mostly made of hylauronic acid, which when in the skin draws in water to plump the area up. There is only a small amount of filler actually injected the final results are from the increased water within the filler so the results appear natural.
Some people are concerned with that fake or plastic look they’ve seen where fillers have been overdone. This is not the normal results of filler when injected to enhance your appearance. The results should be natural and appear as if you’ve had a “refresh” rather than an “overhaul”.
Cosmetic Dermal Fillers
customized individual protocols – advanced natural results
How Do Dermal Fillers Work?
Cosmetic fillers, also known as dermal fillers or soft tissue fillers, are substances injected beneath the skin to add volume and fullness. They work by restoring lost volume, smoothing wrinkles and fine lines, and enhancing facial contours.
Small volumes of dermal filler are injected into the deep layers of the skin. The dermal filler attracts water and expands to fill the space. This results in the filler being soft and natural appearing results.
The most common types of cosmetic fillers include hyaluronic acid fillers, collagen fillers, and synthetic fillers.
1. Hyaluronic Acid Fillers:
– Mechanism: Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring substance in the body that helps maintain skin hydration and volume. Hyaluronic acid fillers use a gel-like form of this substance to attract and retain water, plumping the treated area.
– Results: Immediate results are typically noticeable, providing a smoother and more youthful appearance.
2. Collagen Fillers:
– Mechanism: Collagen is a protein that provides structure to the skin. Collagen fillers replenish the body’s natural collagen, adding firmness and reducing the appearance of wrinkles.
– Results: Results may take some time to become apparent as the body adjusts to the injected collagen.
3. Synthetic Fillers:
– Mechanism: Synthetic fillers, such as calcium hydroxylapatite or poly-L-lactic acid, stimulate collagen production in the skin, promoting a gradual improvement in volume and elasticity.
– Results: While initial results are visible, the full effects develop over time as collagen production increases.
Are Dermal Fillers Safe?
Dermal fillers for cosmetic enhancement are injected by specially trained physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants and even some RN’s. Specialty training with cosmetic injectables and dermal fillers is necessary to achieve the results you want to see as well as to perform the procedures safely. At Sculpted Contours, our nurse practitioner is a master level cosmetic injector with many years and training courses completed to ensure you get the best and safest treatment.
Your safety and the results from your procedure are our top priorities. Our staff are highly qualified to perform any procedure they offer and we work with you and your aesthetic goals to develop a long term treatment plan to address any concerns you have. You are in great hands with us!
What areas can be treated with Dermal Fillers?
Dermal fillers can be injected into various areas of the face to address specific concerns and enhance facial features. Some common areas for dermal filler injections include:
1. Nasolabial Folds:
– These are the lines that run from the sides of the nose to the corners of the mouth. Dermal fillers can be used to smooth and soften these lines.
2. Marionette Lines:
– These are lines that extend downward from the corners of the mouth. Fillers can help reduce the appearance of marionette lines, restoring a more youthful contour.
– Dermal fillers can be used to enhance lip volume, define the lip borders, and reduce the appearance of lip lines (smoker’s lines).
– Fillers can add volume to the cheeks, providing a lifting effect and restoring a more youthful contour to the mid-face.
5. Under-Eye Hollows/Tear Troughs:
– Dermal fillers can be used to fill in hollow areas under the eyes, reducing the appearance of dark circles and improving the overall contour of the eye area.
6. Jawline and Chin:
– Fillers can be employed to enhance the definition of the jawline and add volume to the chin, providing a more balanced and sculpted appearance.
– Dermal fillers can be used to add volume to the temples, addressing hollowing and contributing to a smoother transition between the forehead and the rest of the face.
8. Smile Lines (Perioral Lines):
– Lines that extend from the sides of the mouth can be softened with dermal fillers, helping to rejuvenate the lower face.
9. Backs of Hands:
– Fillers can be used to add volume to the backs of the hands, reducing the visibility of veins and tendons, and providing a more youthful appearance.
ADVANCED Face Tightening Procedures
EXCLUSIVE Advanced Cosmetic Injectables protocols
Sculpted Contours Luxury Medical Aesthetics expert clinical staff have developed and perfected our Exclusive Cosmetic Injectables and Anti-Aging Protocols. All cosmetic injectables are performed by an experienced nurse practitioner with extensive training and experience with cosmetic injectables. She will work with you and with your goals, in mind develop a comprehensive treatment plan for facial rejuvenation. We can offer combined treatments if needed to give exceptional results a single injection or procedure may not provide.
Advanced level treatment plans are part of each cosmetic consultation. Even if only one area of treatment or one procedure is needed to get you the results, our treatment plans utilize an approach to ongoing anti-aging and skin rejuvenation to produce the best results. Our treatment plans are customized to you with your goals and budget in mind.
A higher level of treatment is available through Advanced Cosmetic Injections and Face & Neck Rejuvenation Procedures
Your next step is a personalized assessment and treatment plan with with our nurse practitioner and master injector. With her you can discuss your concerns and what you are interested in improving. She’ll discuss the areas you are interested in treating and determine the best and most comprehensive treatment plan that is right for you to achieve the results you want.
Your treatment plan is customized to you. We don’t use the standard “cookie cutter” treatment plans. With over 9 years of experience and over 15,000 customized treatments performed, we create a specialized treatment plan with advanced protocols using different modalities. Our expertise gives you the most natural, sculpted, and refreshed results.